Choose your flavour and click any button below to download the ShareMouse installation file:
Portable Edition Download
Click the button below to download the portable edition:
Windows - Portable Edition
Extract the contents of the ZIP file into any folder of your USB memory device and run it from there. There is no special installation required (learn more)
- This is the English/German version (changelog).
- Alternative download of the Windows installer and Mac OSX installer from our server.
- The ShareMouse freeware version is free for non-power users (learn more).
- Professional users can evaluate ShareMouse with license reminders. Restart all clients for an additional trial period.
ShareMouse works on computers running any mix of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and/or Apple macOS 10.7. (or higher). Please try the software before making a purchase decision.
Newer Windows 10 updates seem to break the logout/shutdown synchronization feature. We are currently investigating, whether this is a Windows bug or a design change in Windows 10.
- A minimum of two computers is required.
- Each computer must have its own monitor.
- All monitors must stand near you. ShareMouse does not work over the internet and is not suitable to control a computer which is located in another room.
- All computers must be connected with a local network connection. It does not work over the internet (more information).
- If using Windows 8/10, a mouse device must be connected to prevent Windows from disabling the mouse pointer.
- Internet access to authorize the license key (more info).